Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June summary

I might as well give up the fight!

bought
140) Sarah Rees Brennan: The Demon's Covenant
141) Erin Healy: Never Let You Go
142) Jessica Leader: Nice and Mean
143) Virginia Woolf: Mrs. Dalloway
144) Simone Elkeles:Leaving Paradise
145) ELizabeth Scott: Something, Maybe
146) Teri Hall: The Line
147) Eileen Cook: What Would Emma Do?
148) Aprilynne Pike: Wings
149) Louise Rennison: Angus, Thongs And Full-Frontal Snogging
150) Sapphire: Push
151) Alice Sebold (ed.): The Best American Short Stories 2009

read
45) Andrew Davidson: The Gargoyle
46) Emmett James: Admit One - My Life In Film
47) August Wilson: Fences
48) Jennifer Solow: The Aristobrats
49) Angela Morrison: Taken By Storm



2 comments:

Nina said...

You bought a lot of books. Always fun to see what you actually bought. Virginia Woolf: Mrs. Dalloway is very good. I really enjoyed reading that book. So have fun reading the books you got there. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes, Nina, I sure did *blush* But I can't wait to read them... And in my defense: This number includes the 50 books from BEA ;)
Thanks for stopping by!