Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Back home - sort of

For those who haven't heard it yet: I'm back in Germany. Well, sort of! My inner clock is somewhere between the East Coast and German time and I am tired most of the time. This early, early morning / later in the evening for you, Nicole from Linus' Blanket and I talked about books and reading on Nicole's web radio show, That's How I Blog! Nicole assured me I was coherent, but if you're interested, you can listen for yourself, as the show is already archived. I apologize for every single grammatical mistake I made and for every word I mispronounced! And also, I already know a dozen things I left out *sigh*

In case you're wondering how I liked my vacation in America and my time at BEA, I will have a post up later this week (or more like two, as Maryland and BEA each deserve a post of their own!). For now, let me tell you that I am very glad I have an awesome cousin who will keep a whole bunch of books I got hostage until I come back for another visit. I just couldn't fit them in any of my bags. Jennifer, you're the best!



4 comments:

Lexie said...

I'm glad you made it home okay Kathrin! It was great meeting you and having lunch together (ah...this is Lexie, from Thursday) I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to see each other before you went off across the ocean :(

:D I hope you're able to make it to the States again soon! It'll be great to hang out!

Unknown said...

Yay! Hi Lexie! It was definitely great to meet you and I hope we can repeat that another time! (Maybe next BEA?)
I still have to make it all my BEA posts and e-mails, but I am not yet back on a fixed schedule (time-wise), so I am always horribly exhausted when I get home from university *sigh* I feel so bad about this :((

Lexie said...

Ah-ha that would be really good if we could hang again. We shall take BEA by storm next time! ::heroic pose::

lol I'm still recovering and we're what? more then 2 weeks past it XD I guess going four days with little sleep and two meals wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had heh...

Unknown said...

Definitely, Lexie!!! We'll rule BEA next time!
I'm now back, but my work load is so high it feels like I don't get anything done. It's the end of semester (3-4 more weeks), so I hope it'll slow down again soon.