Monday, June 07, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday (June 7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books I found in my mailbox and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie. To join in, please visit Kristi's blog!

Mailbox Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Marcia from The Printed Page. To join, please visit her blog!

After the BEA madness (yes, I know I haven't told you anything at all about my wonderful, awesome time in America and at BEA and who I met, but I will get to that later this week!), I was glad this week slowed down a bit. I'm still recovering from jetlag and all that, but enough with the whining!

During the last few days I unpacked the most awesome swag package I won from Jen @ The Extreme Reader! I got a Change of Heart by Shari Maurer soccer stress ball, a The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting sticker, a signed The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos bookmark, a Mistwood by Leah Cypess bookmark, a Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus bookmark and magnet, and an Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia card and author business card. In short: I. Am. Thrilled! Thank you so much, Jen, for all this!

A review copy for Erin Healy's Never Let You Go. As the book is already out, I guess I'll hurry to read it very, very soon! (Plus, it of course sounds very interesting!!!)

Also, my pre-ordered copy of The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan finally arrived, so I have to read the first in this trilogy (The Demon's Lexicon) sooner rather than later!

Also, I received my very, very long awaited (and also pre-ordered!) copy of Nice and Mean - which, oh yeah, is not supposed to be out until tomorrow, but was announced for early May in Europe (now I'm confused!)...

But Nice and Mean is a completely interesting story anyway. I picked up this huge (!!!) package and wondered what it was all about:



To give you a better idea about the size, I placed a standard, one-disc DVD case next to the box...

And this is what I pulled out of it:



That's the same DVD case next to the book that was inside the huge box!!!



No comments: