Friday, June 18, 2010

Reading Right Now: Jennifer Solow's The Aristobrats

Okay, yeah! I did start another book. But I can't lug around 700 pages with me. But I am reading one of the books I got at BEA: Jennifer Solow's The Aristobrats

Look at this cover:


(Sorry for the somewhat poor quality!)

I really like the cover because it shows the four main characters - Parker, Kiki, Plum and Ikea - along with their friendship rings (at least I think they're supposed to be the girls' friendship rings).



4 comments:

jennifer solow said...

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! And thanks for the feedback on the cover - I wasn't sure about the photo of the characters (they don't look anything like them in my head) but I'm glad you liked it!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Looks cute. Hope you enjoy it!

Unknown said...

I loved the book, but I'll hold out my review for a bit. It won't be out until September after all!

Unknown said...

Well, I love Ikea on the photo, but the other girls don't match my imagination either. But then, that means that the cover didn't influence my imagination, which is a good thing.