Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta update

Just checking in after a few more Bloggiesta-related works and I could scream! While doing some maintenance stuff I decided to see what Google has to say about my page rank. Last time I checked it was not that bad, but now my page is not ranked? Could this have something to do with the fact that I changed my url so that it resembles my blog's name earlier this year?
If anyone has an idea about that, please let me know!

And here's my update in general: I did a few more things and have now spent about 4 to 5 hours online for Bloggiesta:




  1. finally write some overdue e-mails
  2. write a BEA / America post or two
  3. finish up a few reviews
  4. find out why the heck a review scheduled for two weeks ago didn't show up
  5. write another blame game post (long overdue, I think!)
  6. About Me-page
  7. do I need a review policy?
  8. update my blog roll
  9. finally get the list of author's websites back up (what happened to it in the first place?)


3 comments:

Carrie said...

yep. pagerank is linked to a specific page only via the url so if you change that you start from scratch

Lexie said...

pagerank can be such a buggy thing. its kind of why I am hesitant to get my own domain--the thought of starting over makes me shudder...

Its a good idea to have a review policy, though I couldn't honestly tell you how many publicists and authors check them out.

one thing Kathrin, update your twitter link--right now it doesn't go to your twitter account but to the twitter mainpage.

Unknown said...

Dang! Okay, so that's why. So what I'll survive... What's done is done.

Lexie, thanks for your thoughts on the review policy and the heads up about the Twitter link that didn't work. It should be back on now.