Monday, June 21, 2010

blame game time (June 21)

It is time for another blame game! The blame game was first done by Chris from Stuff As Dreams Are Made On, but I have adapted his rules to fit my needs.
Bloggers to blame this time are a few more, especially because it has been a while since I last blamed anyone.

To make it easier for those interested in the reviews, you can just click on the blamee's name. The link will direct you to the review.

Nina of J'adorehappyendings posted about Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh

Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog reviewed The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen

Rebecca of Rebecca's Book Blog recently read Deceptions by Lee Nichols and it sounds amazing!

Jenn of Books at Midnight posted about Insatiable by Meg Cabot - she didn't love it, but it sounds really interesting to me.

Steph Su of Steph Su Reads talked about The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

Jami of YA Addict reviewed Plus by Veronica Chambers, a chick lit novel about a plus-size model

Esme of Chocolate & Croissants apparently enjoyed Marjorie Hart's Summer At Tiffany

Kari of A Good Addiction wrote about And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman

Kari also reviewed Shari Maurer's Change of Heart

Ann-Kat of Today, I Read... recommended The Clearing by Heather Davis

Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog reviewed Nujood Ali's I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced

Kari of A Good Addiction blogged about Kristin Tracy's A Field Guide For Heartbreakers

Robin of My Two Blessings wrote about Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattilo

Eleni of La Femme Readers raved about Crash Test Love by Ted Michael - apart from the fact that I feel like an old failure when I look at the author's biography, the book sounds awesome!

Stormi of Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! mentioned Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell

At Bookworming in the 21st Century I found Amanda-Lee of Storywings review of Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Kristen of BookNAround reviewed Allison Winn Scotch's The One That I Want

Gautami of Everything Distils Into Reading reviewed the third in this series and now I have Irene Hannon's Against All Odds on my wishlist (I have to start with the first book!!!!)

4 comments:

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

Hey i found your blog today..very cool indeed...the blame games is a great idea hehe

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thanks for the mention, haha! Sorry I didn't enjoy Insatiable more. Cool idea; I'll be checking out some other reviews as well. :)

bermudaonion said...

I'll be happy to take the blame for those two wonderful books! I hope you enjoy the books when you have the chance to read them.

Unknown said...

Welcome, Ayesha! And thank you :) I have fun doing the blame game posts. It's a good way to keep track of who's the "most evil blogger" when it comes to my book buying. And I know who will receive a big thanks after I've read it.

Jenn, my pleasure :D There's absolutely no need to apologize for not enjoying Insatiable more! For me, it will be an interesting read because I took a class on vampires in literature last year and so I know a bit about Minna Harper's character both in the books and in the Dracula movies. I hope you had fun checking out some more reviews.

Kathy, nice to see you here! I'm sure I will enjoy those books, although I think the book about Nujood's life might be a difficult read?