Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bloggiesta wrap-up & looking for guest posts

Oopsie-daisy! - quoting a friend here, but still, it's the somewhat polite word for what I was thinking just now (at 1:05 am my time, my vocabulary is all the way down in the gutter).

I haven't posted my Bloggiesta wrap-up post yet, but then, I still have quite a few things on my to do list. Hopefully this weekend, after I have written one of the essays I need to write for one of my classes, I will get some more work on my blog accomplished.

Anyway, during Bloggiesta, I worked on my blog for about 8 hours. I have updated my blog roll (if you're not on the extended version and want to be on it, please leave a comment with a link and I'll add you as soon as I'm back on my computer!), I created an About Me page (what do you think about it?) and I now have a review policy (I don't know whether it is that necessary for me, as I'm in Germany, but I guess it won't hurt).

I also started working on my BEA / America posts, but it is going slowly. I know exactly what I want to write, but the how is really bugging me. I hope to finish it soon, but I can't promise anything.

Anyway, it is late and I need to be at work tomorrow morning, so I better get going!

Oh, one more thing: I might not be close to a computer for some time later this summer, so I'm looking for guest posts. So far, I've semi-recruited a friend of mine to write a few reviews during the next 10 weeks, Courtney from Stiletto Storytime will write something and I have a few things in mind, but I still have quite some gaps. If you're interested, please let me know (either in the comments or at dreamworldofabookaholic AT googlemail DOT com )!



No comments: