Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Today's the day - THE PASSAGE by JUSTIN CRONIN is out!

Well, today's the big day! The Passage by Justin Cronin is finally for sale and even though I've not yet finished it I have to gush about this awesome sci-fi/fantasy novel!!! I am absolutely amazed and it is hard for me to not open it up while I'm in a rather boring class... I just don't want to put it down. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not always good with books everyone just loves and praises, but with The Passage I have to admit and scream it out loud: This book is wonderful and has the best chances to end up in my list of best books read in 2010!

If you already reviewed the book, please leave a comment with a link so that I can add it to a link list I'm going to prepare for this book (once I'm back at home where I have a real computer and don't have to type along on my iPod).



3 comments:

Allison said...

I am SOOOOO SO excited to read this! Glad you're loving it.

Unknown said...

Allison, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed it. My review is below: http://stilettostorytime.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/review-the-passage-by-justin-cronin/

Thanks,
Courtney
Stiletto Storytime