Sunday, May 19, 2013

[Book Haul] #1



There are so many posts featuring book hauls I simply lost track. The options for us to show off our newly acquired books are broad: There is In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, Stacking The Shelves by Team Tynga's Reviews and Mailbox Monday, which is hosted by a different blog each month.

I've (obviously) decided on Stacking The Shelves because it is the one that is still running that I like best, in part because it also fits best genre-wise.

I don't have all the books in the same place, so here's the majority of the goodies (Please ignore the kitty butt on the right side, he likes photo bombing ;-) ):



Bought:

Jessi Kirby: Golden
Cris Beam: I Am J
Robin Benway: Also Known As
Terence Blacker: Boy2Girl
Gail Carriger: Etiquette & Espionage
Dave Cousins: 15 Days Without A Head
Ashley Elston: The Rules for Disappearing
Elizabeth Eulberg: Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality
Janet Gurtler: How I Lost You
Christina Henry: Black Wings
Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas: From What I Remember
Annabel Monaghan: A Girl Named Digit
Chelsea Pitcher: The S-Word

Not pictured:
Rick Yancey: The 5th Wave

For review: (e-ARCs through Netgalley)

Kim Firmston: Touch
Kiera Cass: The Elite
Leah Rae Miller: The Summer I Became A Nerd
Kim Barnouin: Skinny Bitch in Love
Rainbow Rowell: Fangirl
Katie McGarry: Dare You To


3 comments:

aimee can read said...

That's a lot of books! I'm already lucky if I get around five books a week. Happy reading your new books! :)

My StS

Ula said...

I have the S-word as well, soon to be read. And The Rules for Disappearing looks really good!

Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

Book Blather said...

Oh wow, cool collection! i'd love to read Also Known As especially. :-) I hope you have a great week and enjoy these.