Thursday, May 02, 2013

[Random Acts of Kindness] May 2013 (with March & April wrap-up)

Book Soulmates



I am again participating in the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) hosted by the lovely ladies from Book Soulmates! It's a fun and nice way to interact with other book lovers and a chance to maybe fulfill a wish of theirs - and have a wish of yours fulfilled. You can find the rules on their website (the basics: have a wishlist or create one, sign up and send off books - and get some in return).

April was actually my birthday month, but like in March, I did not receive any RAK. However, I sent some out:

In March I sent out two books: I sent Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep to Amanda from Awesome Sauce Book Club and Mage in Black by Jaye Wells to Isabelle of Lecture Toute Une Aventure.
In April, I sent out Mortality by Kellie Sheridan to Stephanie from A Dream Within A Dream.

You can find my wishlist on Amazon: It's the 2013 wishlist, which I am always trying to keep up to date.

While I would be incredibly happy about either of the books on there, my top 5 would probably be:
Stephanie Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
Joy Preble's The Sweet Dead Life
Zenn Scarlett by Christian Schoon
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danford

If you would like to offer me one of these books, simply send me an e-mail at kathrin.p AT gmail DOT com and I will send you my mailing address.

1 comment:

miki said...

i guess your RAK didn't Arrive yet then.... i'm so sorry i really you to get in during your birthday month ( it was sent then at least so you got half a rak perhaps?)