Friday, May 10, 2013

[Bout of Books] Goals 7.0

So, Bout of Books starts on Monday and I guess it is time to actually decide on goals and what books I want to read and all that.

For books, I will go with the ones I have on my reading stack for May 2013. The only book missing on that stack is King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard because I didn't have it with me when I took the picture and wrote the post.

I hope I will be able to read 4-5 books off of that, along with my current reads if I don't finish them before then. I will most likely not read much on Monday as a good friend of mine will celebrate her birthday, so I will head on to my parents for the night to meet with her and some others.

If I can fit it in my rather tight schedule, I will participate in one of the twitter chats (probably on Sunday). I enjoyed that a lot the last time and I got to know a number of awesome bloggers I had not known before.

And last, but not least, I will try to write at least the reviews for books I finish during the readathon, so I can schedule them. That way, I don't have to fiddle with taking notes, which usually end up being illegible anyway. Hehe! Trying to outsmart myself here, hopefully!

Are you participating in Bout of Books? What are your goals?


No comments: