Sunday, May 26, 2013

[Book Haul] #2





Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information, check out their blogs!

Bought:



M.L. Brennan: Generation V
Hannah Harrington: Speechless
Flynn Meaney: Boys Wanted
Holly Thompson: The Language Inside

On my Kindle:
Allison Parr: Rush Me

For review (via Netgalley & Edelweiss):

Jennifer Estep: Heart of Venom
Abigail Haas: Dangerous Girls
Mary Louise Kelly: Anonymous Sources
Amy Andrews: Girl Least Likely To Marry
S.K. Falls: Secret For A Song
Kellie Sheridan: Mortality
Elizabeth Wein: Rose Under Fire
RaShelle Workman: Touching Melody
Brighton Walsh: Plus One
Amy Christine Parker: Gated
Marni Bates: Invisible
Tonya Burrows: SEAL of Honor
Angie Fox: The Accidental Demon Slayer
Trish Cook & Brendan Halpin: A Really Awesome Mess

Now, one of the books I've mentioned here will actually be for one of you guys, so make sure to check back here later this week!

What did you add to your TBR shelves last week? Did you write a blog post? Then leave a message. If you didn't, please comment!


8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice assortment of books! The only one I have read is SEAL of Honor which I enjoyed. Please come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

Great haul! Hope you enjoy them!

Here's my Sunday post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/05/sundays-weekly-book-recap-19.html

Anonymous said...

Great haul :)

Hope you enjoy your books :)

Megan xxx

My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look

Ellie said...

I thought about requesting Rose Under Fire but I haven't read Code Name Verity yet so I'll hold off. Enjoy all your lovely books.

Grace Fonseca said...

WOW. Lots of awesome books. I hope you love them all. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Holly said...

I love your haul! I also got Secret for a Song on NetGalley. It sounds great. :)

My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/showcase-sunday-3.html

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I've heard great things about Speechless.

Happy reading :D

 Showcase - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Ms. Yingling said...

I need to organize my TBR for the 48 Hour Book Challenge coming up June 7. I think a trip to the library is in order!