Sunday, May 19, 2013

[Bout of Books] Update Day #7

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Are you all ready for the last day of Bout of Books? I cannot believe it is almost over and I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I had planned to. In fact, I've managed to forget the goals I had set. That's embarrassing, if you ask me...

Yesterday, I participated in the last Twitter chat and met some great people - who I am now stalking on Twitter ;-) I also started to listen to a German audio book, which so far is very entertaining, but due to the language barrier will probably only get a quickie review here, if that.

Updates for today will follow here as I go:

11:30am
I listened some more to my audio book this morning, which leaves me at about 50% of the story. I really hope to finish it today because I want to know how it ends. And last night, before I fell asleep, I also read some more of The Selection by Kiera Cass. I had thought I'd be able to finish it faster, but with the lack of reading time I had to deal with this past week, there was no chance, even though I love the story and the main character so far.


1 comment:

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

I haven't read The Selection and it was great meeting you during the Bloggiesta Twitter Chat. Following you on Twitter and by email too now. Good luck with the last day of Bout of Books!

Here are my Bout of Books Read-a-thon Goals and Updates if you'd like to stop by.