Saturday, May 18, 2013

[Bout of Books] Update Day #6

After a slow start with me sleeping in way too late (I was supposed to run errands) and a late breakfast (at around 12:30pm), I finally managed to crawl upstairs to update my files for my TBR with the two books that arrived in the mail today (I will post a Stacking the Shelves post later on!) while catching up on Bones Season 5 as the mister watched some episodes without me (shame on him!).

Today, for the first time in this Bout of Books, I will actually update this post as I go along, so check back if you want to know how I fare...

For now, I will try to finally catch up on the last few hours of Bout of Books tweets. I may not have been able to participate in the Twitter chats, but I try to stay up to date with what everyone is doing & I have met some wonderful people already! This, to be honest, is always one of the two reasons why I sign up and participate in Bout of Books.

6:30pm
I have accomplished one of my goals! Can you believe it? LOL I participated in the Twitter chat earlier (right after the Bloggiesta Twitter chat, which means I spent 2 hours on Twitter). I met great people and have set up a bookmark folder so that I can check out all the blogs after Bout of Books. Now, I will head on to my books, who knows, maybe I'll go listen to an audio book.

10:25pm
I started a German audio book earlier and didn't get very far. The mister kept talking. Imagine a very, very annoyed look on my face. He didn't get it... Off to my book!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

What are weekends for if not to have a sleep in?!
I am so with you on Bones as well, I LOVE that TV show, I just want the new series to be out now.
Good Luck with your reading for the day, I am supposed to be doing mine now, but instead am scrawling though everyone's blogs!