Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[Top 10 Tuesday] You frustrate me!



Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week it's all about frustrating characters! I don't have many because characters are important for me when I'm reading, so I usually quit books with frustrating characters early on.

1) Dimitri in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series
He just pissed me off with his behavior after he came back!

2) The narrator in The Reluctant Fundamentalist, because he kept talking and I always felt like "please STFU!".

3) Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones' Diary, the first one, because he was all about the stuck-up lawyer at first & ignored Bridget!

4) Daniel Cleaver in Bridget Jones' Diary, because he's the biggest a** I have come across - even bigger, IMHO, than George Wickham (of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice fame), whom he was modeled after.

5) Mr. Elliot in Jane Austen's Persuasion - can you say as opportunistic as it gets?

What do you think? Were you as frustrated with these as I was? Who is on your list? Please leave a comment!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just seen this post, and could not agree with you more on number 1! I loved him all they way though, then just got annoyed.