Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[Top 10 Tuesday] 2013 Debuts



Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week it's all about 2013 Debuts! Due to the previously mentioned book-buying ban, there's no way I'll come up with 10 books. I simply haven't looked into debuts for this year because it would be frustrating. Forgive me!

1) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
This book is out NOW, so go ahead and check it out! Buy it even!

2) The Archived by Victoria Schwab
This one had an awesome sneak peek at Netgalley.
3) Stand-In Star by Rachael Johns
Cute romance novel-must-read, my not so guilty pleasure.

4) Altered by Jennifer Rush

Have you heard of any of those books? What are the books you're waiting for? Please leave a comment!


4 comments:

Angela said...

Oooh Stand In Star sounds like a fun read.

Marg said...

I read Stand-In Star and another one of Rachael Johns' books over the holidays and thought they were both really fun! I hope you enjoy it too.

Unknown said...

Oh, I didn't know Stand-In Star was not her debut! Oops! Then it technically doesn't qualify here. I'll still leave it in and will read it. I can't wait to see what Rachael Johns has written :D

Marg said...

She has three other books, two of which I suspect are only available in Australia.