Monday, January 14, 2013

[Bout of Books] Wrap Up #6

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


Sigh! Bout of Books 6.0 is officially over. It's time for a wrap up...

I have finally done some more commenting yesterday! It was part of my goals, but I failed miserably. I commented on 19 blogs on the last day, which leaves me at 20 comments for the past 7 days, which exceeds my goal of 2 per day (well, in total, at least!).

I've finished 4 books and DNF'd one:
1) Richelle Mead: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy 6)
2) Carolyn Keene: Nancy Drew and the Bungalow Mystery
3) Louise Rennison: Withering Tights (the DNF)
4) Anna Jarzab: The Opposite of Hallelujah
5) Martin Leicht & Isla Neal: Mothership

I guess I can say I officially got over my reading slump then! So I accomplished 3 of my goals for sure.

The one goal I didn't really accomplish was taking notes on my books. I didn't even remember this was one of my goals until yesterday. Oops! Anyway, I will try to take notes on what I remember later on Monday.

If you participated in Bout of Books 6.0, how did it go for you? Leave a link, if you want! If you didn't participate, would you participate next time?


3 comments:

Victoria Hooper said...

Hehe I always forget to make notes on books while I'm reading them. Then I end up having to flick through to find the bit I wanted to mention in my review, or trying to remember an obscure character's name or something. Congrats on meeting all your other goals! :-)

Janie said...

I have been trying to take more notes lately too. It's hard when I get sucked into a book :P

Congrats on your accomplishments!

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

I never make notes :o the only time I do is when updating my GR status on them, I really do need to start doing it though c:

Lauren.
My Wrap Up