Tuesday, January 08, 2013

[Bout of Books] Progress Report #1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


So, the first day of Bout of Books is over. For me, I have to say the first days was pretty successful. Here's what I accomplished:

I finished my audio book, Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice. Thus I have now completed the Vampire Academy series. This was one of my goals and I didn't expect to complete this goal that fast! It was awesome, just like the rest of the series, and you can expect a review to show up soon.

I read 62 pages of Anna Jarzab's The Opposite of Hallelujah and may have found the book to pick up again and again until I'm done. No more reading slump so far!

I took part in the first Bout of Books Tweetchat and had lots of fun! If you want to see what we all talked about, search for the #boutofbooks on Twitter (or click the link up front). I don't know if I will be able to make the others as the times are inconvenient for me (one is in the middle of the night, the other is in the late afternoon & I might still be out and about).

I met many new awesome bookish people, also through the Tweetchat. It was great!

What did you do for your first day of Bout of Books?


1 comment:

creativedeeds said...

Great progress so far ;) Glad you enjoyed the Twitter chat. They are usually epic. ;)