Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Readathon - Update 1 with Intro Questionnaire

So, I'm starting the readathon half an hour late, along with the Mister. We made lunch and it took longer than expected because we realized half way into him making BBQ burgers & fries that we don't have enough fries and no cheese. So off I ran to get the stuff while he finished the cooking.

On to the Introduction Questionnaire:

1) We're in Frankfurt, Germany.
2) There's no particular book I'm looking forward to because I picked them all based on my longing to read them. The mister would probably say he can't wait for me to read Jim Butcher's Grave Peril.
3) No snacks here, unless we run out to get the books I had a guy set aside for me at the antique book section at the Frankfurt bookfair - I'd stop by Jenny's Cupcakes then.
4) Can't, want to read! Argh! LOL I love books and this is the last weekend before university starts again (Monday -.-). Other than that, I love being a librarian & student and reader...
5) April readathons tend to be iffy for me because they're so close to my birthday and the semester usually already began. But just taking breaks in between helps, if you ask me. And drink a lot!

Book 1 for him: Grave Peril by Jim Butcher (re-read #25857 :P )
Book 1 for me: Fables: Storybook Love by Bill Willingham


4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I love cupcakes...and good luck with your readathon goals :)

Tami said...

Better late than no reading at all. :) Burgers and fries sounds like a great way to start your readathon. Hope you have a great day of reading and good luck in the mini-challenges.


Tami - Cheerleading Team Snickers

Anonymous said...

Yep you need water, readathon is an endurance sport all right :D Have a great day reading hardcore.

TG said...

Hope you're still going! You can totally do it. Hope you're reading great books and having a great time.


TG - Team Snickers