Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[Top 10 Tuesday] On a Deserted Island



Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's topic is: Top 10 Characters I would want with me on a deserted island

1) Hermoine from Harry Potter (duh!) - she is smart, well-read and probably has a lot of good ideas on how to get things taken care of and on how to get us off that island - because that is the ultimate goal, isn't it?

2) Tris from Divergent - she knows how to kick ass and sticks with her friends

3) Four from Divergent - because he also kicks ass and I have a good feeling about him there

4) Jane Rizzoli from Tess Gerritsen's series - she takes down bad guys like no other

5) Maura Isles from Tess Gerritsen's series - she's the one with the medical knowledge here

6) Watson from Sherlock Holmes - because he's smart and no matter what you say about Holmes, I absolutely love Watson!

7) Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files - more magic is always a good thing

8) Severus Snape from Harry Potter (duh! again) - because you have to love Professor Snape, he rocks!

9) Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter - because she balances out Snape's roughness, yet she's darned good!

10) MacGyver - you don't know him? well, everybody needs a MacGyver in their life, especially on a deserted island!

1 comment:

danya said...

Yay, someone else who picked Professor McGonagall! I've seen some other Harry Potter characters on the lists but I think you're the first one I've found who also chose McGonagall. I just think she would be super helpful to have around, and she would make sure everyone else was behaving themselves XD

My Top Ten list