Saturday, April 27, 2013

[Dewey] Thus the readathon begins...

<p align="justify">I already posted a oic of my first read for the readathon on Instagram. We were running late getting home from this morning's shopping spree (pics will follow) due to a car accident (not too serious, only damaged cars) on the road. Luckily, I always carry a book,  so I started reading already.  <br><br>

The introductory questionaire is always fun, so here you go,  this is me and my plans for the readathon:<br><br>

1) I am reading in Germany & it's raining and the sky is grey. Perfect weather to stay in and read...<br>
2) I'm looking forward to all the books on my short stack even though I know I won't be able to get to them all within the next 24 hours. I picked them for that particular reason. <br>
3) My favorite snacks during the readathon will be the white Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and the muffins. <br>
4) I'm a 29 year old student and this will be my last chance at a readathon without kiddo. I'm 6 months pregnant and we can't wait for kiddo to be born. We both love to read,  so he better be a reader too or else he might have been swapped at the hospital ;-) <br>
5) I hopr I will be able to stay away from the internet and stay up longer this time around. That has usually been my problem with the readathon. I just want t I visit si many people and read blog posts that I don't have enough time to read. Also, I have to take more breaks! </p>

No comments: