Saturday, April 27, 2013

[Dewey] Progress Report #2 - 7.5 Hours Later

We're already 7.5 hours into the readathon! Can you believe it? I have read quite a bit in the mean time, and I had dinner with my family. Naturally, helping cook and prepare everything for the Raclette took away some time, and the food itself takes time, so I didn't get as much reading done as I could have, had I stuck to finger food etc. But it was good! That counts for a whole lot, if you ask me.

Books read:1: Case Closed Vol.28 by Gosho Aoyama

Pages read:around 350 pages - maybe a few less because I had started Case Closed Vol.28 before the readathon

Time spent reading:around 3 hours only *sigh*

Other activities:cooking, reading some blogs, I participated in 2 mini challenges

Snacks/Food devoured:Raclette, 3 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


No comments: