Thursday, May 27, 2010

More books at BEA

Of course I got even more books at the BEA today!

Here they are in short:

ARCs:

The Saga of Larsten Crepsley - Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home By Now by Claire LaZebnik

Dracula by Bekka Black

The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin

Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson

Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart

The Candymakers by Wendy Mass

Siren by Tricia Rayburn

Staci Boyer's Motiv8n' U

Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen

Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner


Finished books:

Robyn Carr's The House on Olive Street

Jennifer McMahon's Dismantled

Jeri Smith-Ready's Shade

Carol Higgins Clark's Wrecked

Mary Higgins Clark's The Shadow of Your Smile

Michelle Monkou's Trail of Kisses

Alexandra Diaz' Of All The Stupid Things

Amy Brecount-White's Forget-Her-Nots

Lee Child's 61 Hours


In total, this means I got 23 books at BEA!

And after leaving BEA and dropping my stuff in my room, I went to one of the many, many Barnes & Noble book stores to attend a reading & signing for Ryan A. Conklin's An Angel From Hell. I first learned about Ryan through Michael Anthony, whose book Mass Casualties I reviewed earlier this year - and I'm glad about this. I like his humor!



2 comments:

jennifer solow said...

I hope you like it Kathrin! (I haven't even seen the ARC--how's it look?)

When you're done you'll have to take the 'Which Aristobrat Are You?' quiz. I'm working on my new website/blog now. It'll be up there soon.

Have fun! And thanks.
xx
Jennifer
jennifer@jennifersolow.com

Amy Brecount White said...

Great to meet you, Kathrin, and congrats on your haul at BEA!

-Amy