Sunday, April 21, 2013

[Random Acts of Kindness] April 2013 - my birthday month!

Book Soulmates



I am again participating in the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) hosted by the Book Soulmates! It's a fun and nice way to interact with other book lovers and a chance to maybe fulfill a wish of theirs. You can find the rules on their website (the basics: have a wishlist or create one, sign up and send off books - and get some in return).

This month, it's actually my birthday month, so I hope you will have a great month!

You can find my wishlist on Amazon: It's the 2013 wishlist, which I am keeping up to date.

If you would like to offer me one of these books, simply send me an e-mail at kathrin.p AT gmail DOT com and I will send you my mailing address.

1 comment:

miki said...

i'm not forgetting you dear^^ ( i've been hurt and couldn't use my right hand but it's starting to get better so i will do my best to finish it on time)

happy rak