Friday, April 26, 2013

[Dewey] Countdown & Preparation

Shesh, only a few hours until Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon begins and I just finished organizing the majority of my reading and my snacks for tomorrow.

I have posted my tentative stack of books on my Instagram account, but unfortunately, I have not yet figured out how to post my Instagram pictures here. (If you know, please tell me! Adding the link only didn't work.) So I only have a list for you:

Stung by Bethany Wiggins
Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
Millicent Min, Girl Genius by Lisa Yee
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter (finally!)
Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson (finally!)
The Inimitable Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (again, finally!)
Case Closed Volumes 28 through 30 by Gosho Aoyama

I also posted a picture of my snacks on Instagram, but again, I have no clue whatsoever, why I cannot post the pictures on my blog as well *sigh* I have two packages that contain 3 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups each, one package with two White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and some dried dattes. Also, I did bake some muffins, but they're still in the kitchen cooling off. I have yet to try them and I'm curious because I once again changed one of grandma's recipes. I love doing that, and so far it always worked out well, but you never know. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

For regular food choices, I am lucky. Mom decided we're having Raclette tomorrow night, so I don't have to worry about too much. For breakfast we have rolls for both Saturday and Sunday morning, and last I checked we had some cottage cheese with herbs left so I might have that with some potatoes for lunch. I think I'm all set!

Will you participate in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon? Leave me a note so I can swing by your blog / Twitter / Instagram if you decide to do so!


1 comment:

Ellie said...

I use web.stagram.com to grab the URLs of my Instagram pics. The official site is a bit annoying but haven't had any problem using the images from web.stagram.

Good luck with the readathon!