Friday, April 26, 2013

[Dewey] Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is coming up!

So, once again, about half a year has passed and we have Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon coming - and it's tomorrow already!



Now, I haven't really thought about what I will read yet, but I will post about that later today. I just wanted to let you know that I'm joining in for sure! For now, I will get ready for the day to head out with the mister so we can hang out some more with friends before I head on to my parents' (my read-a-thon central like in recent read-a-thons). Admittedly, one of the reasons I usually read at my parents is because I have most of my unread books there and I don't feel like lugging them home and then back (I also store my read books at Mom & Dad's). So, I hope to see you all around for the read-a-thon tomorrow!


No comments: