Saturday, September 04, 2010

Vacation time!

Starting on Monday, I will be away on a vacation for about three weeks. I am already very excited because I will visit my cousin again. She lives in Maryland and so it is an exciting trip across an entire ocean! I am sure we'll have a great time together. I've been with them for a few days in May already (right before BEA), but it was just too short! I am not yet sure what we'll do (except for one thing: My cousin already warned me that we'd go shopping - yay!). Once I'm back I will let you know what we did.

Unfortunately, this also means I will not be around much. I have quite a few posts that will show up to give you something to read, but it might take longer for me to approve comments, but please do not let this keep you from commenting! The posts will be a nice mix of reviews both by a friend of mine and myself (I do have a backlog, after all!) and some PFL posts.



No comments: