Monday, July 15, 2013

[15 Day Book Blogger Challenge] Day 7 - Blogging Quirks



April from Good Books and Good Wine is doing the 15 Day Blogger Challenge for the next few days and I decided to join in.

Today is Day 7 and we have a full week of the 15 Day Blogger Challenge behind us. Today is all about blogging quirks and I have to admit, I am not sure what my quirks are.

I cannot write a review right after finishing a book. The book may be fresh in my mind, but I would never be able to get it all in, in fact, I usually forget something if I write the review right away.

I try to steer clear of too many I's in my posts, especially in the reviews, because it feels odd, but there are many, many cases where I miserably fail.

I am constantly late and usually only manage to schedule a handful of posts. When you see blog posts, usually I really just finished writing them.

Do those count as blogging quirks???


No comments: