Saturday, July 13, 2013

[15 Day Book Blogger Challenge] Day 5 - Tear Jerker



April from Good Books and Good Wine is doing the 15 Day Blogger Challenge for the next few days and I decided to join in.

Today, on Day 5, I am supposed to recommend a tear jerker to you. For me, there is a combination of two books that created a really bad tear jerker. I cried and cried for a majority of the second book, but the first book is already oh so sad, I do not want to exclude it.

The books are:



Richelle Mead's Shadow Kiss and Blood Promise really made me cry a lot. You have the tragedy around Lissa and at the same time the sad, sad events revolving around Rose and Dimitry. I know even reading this a second time will not make it easier. I will certainly start crying again!

Can you recommend a tear jerker? I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

Spiced Latte said...

Ohhh I've seen this around but never thought that they wre tear jerkers. Glad you enjoyed it!

xoxo