Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[15 Day Book Blogger Challenge] Day 2 - Bedtime Reading Ritual



April from Good Books and Good Wine is doing the 15 Day Blogger Challenge for the next few days and I decided to join in.

On Day 2 everything revolves around bedtime reading rituals.

I usually go to bed whenever I start feeling a little (a lot, actually, most of the time!) tired. Depending on the time, I will bring my current book to bed with me and read until I fall asleep. Luckily, the mister is nice enough to clear off the bed when I fall asleep before I can move the book to my nightstand.

When I don't feel like leaving the light on, I usually take my phone and open the Kindle app on it. This works quite well because I tend to dislike light when I'm really, really tired already. My phone's screen automatically shuts off if I haven't been reading for a while, so it's easier for me. Another option, if I feel I cannot concentrate on a book, I head over to the Bloglovin' app to read a few blog posts.


No comments: