Sunday, July 14, 2013

[15 Day Book Blogger Challenge] Day 6 - Book Shopping



April from Good Books and Good Wine is doing the 15 Day Blogger Challenge for the next few days and I decided to join in.

Today's Day 6 already and I'm surprised. What happened??? Anyway, today, I am going to introduce you to my kind of book shopping! This will be a short entry because I think I'm fairly easy.

I do not buy exclusively at one place, but usually look around wherever I am when I feel like getting a new book. This can be online (TBD or the big yellow A) or in stores wherever I am. Sometimes, I already know what I'm looking for, so I will simply seek out that particular book and I'm done, other days I have no clue and just want the book shopping experience. Those are the days when I will spend quite a while looking around, maybe disappearing behind a stack of books or a row of opened windows with book summaries before I make my ultimate decision.

That's me, very random, I guess...

How do you shop for books?


No comments: