Sunday, June 09, 2013

[Book Haul] #3





Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information, check out their blogs!

This is the product of two weeks' worth of books entering my home...

Bought:



(And look who's peeking out from behind ;-) )

Amy Tintera: Reboot
Kody Keplinger: A Midsummer's Nightmare
John D'Agata & Jim Fingal: The Lifespan of a Fact
Bridget Zinn: Poison
Kristin Cashore: Graceling
Jill Shalvis: It Had To Be You
Lauren Morrill: Meant To Be

On my Kindle:
Kelly Oram: The Avery Shaw Experiment

What did you add to your TBR shelves last week? Did you write a blog post? Then leave a message. If you didn't, please comment!


5 comments:

Ellie said...

I have loads of those little chicks somewhere, they're so cute. Hope you enjoy all your books.

Lizzy said...

Great haul! I see Graceling and Poison in that pile, two books which I absolutely loved. Happy reading :)

Shoshanah said...

I've yet to read any of these. But I've been wanting to try something by Kody Keplinger for a while now. And I think Graceling is one that I'd really enjoy.

Jamie E. said...

Nice purchases! reboot and Poison especially sound good!
Here are my newest additions.

Krystianna said...

I read Graceling last year and it was absolutely amazing. I've never read anything like it before!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian