Tuesday, January 08, 2013

[Top 10 Tuesday] 2013 Bookish Goals



Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week it's all about Top 10 bookish goals for 2013! As I have a habit of breaking goals when I have too many, I'm sticking to the 4 that came to my mind right away.

1) Read off of Mt TBR instead of buying new books!

2) Successfully complete at least the majority of challenges I signed up for!
Usually, I'm not good with that, but I need to wing the TBR challenge for the most part of the year and the other challenges will help me with that!

3) Review more!

4) Despite being busy, read more instead of watching TV!
2013 will be a busy year for me with all that is in the making, so I want to cut down on TV time and read more. I'm tempted to include Youtube videos in that resolution, just because I watch too many that are just meh.

What are your bookish goals for 2013? If you participated in this week's Meme, feel free to leave me a link in the comments!


2 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Reading from my TBR pile and completing challenges are definitely my goals too! Great goals :)

Here's my Top Ten!

Divergent Gryffindor said...

All these are on my list as well! I especially need the read more instead of watching TV, or being on the computer, at the same time not neglecting my homeworks. Good luck!

My Goals for 2013