Sunday, January 06, 2013

[Random Acts of Kindness] January Sign-up

Book Soulmates



For the first time, I will participate in the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) hosted by the Book Soulmates. There, you can find the rules (basically, have a wishlist or create one, sign up and send off books - and get some in return).

My wish list:

Ally Carter: Out of Sight, Out of Time
Betty Webb: The Llama of Death
Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Sarah Beth Durst: Vessel
Lauren Morrill: Meant to Be
Robin Wasserman: The Book of Blood and Shadow
Kiersten White: Mind Games
Sophie Flack: Bunheads
Geoff Herbach: Stupid Fast
Angie Smibert: Memento Nora
Nova Ren Suma: Imaginary Girls
Francisco X. Stork: Marcelo in the Real World
Richelle Mead: Bloodlines
Amanda Bonilla: Shaedes of Gray
A.D. Baker: The Wide-Awake Princess
Gabrielle Zevin: All These Things I've Done
Gretchen McNeil: Ten

If you wish to offer me one of these books, simply send me an e-mail at kathrin.p AT gmail DOT com and I will send you my mailing address.


No comments: