Saturday, January 12, 2013

[Bout of Books] Progress Report #4

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


Well,I didn't have a progress report for you yesterday, so this is #4 about Day 5 of Bout of Books 6.0! Basically, the sad truth is that I didn't get much accomplished these last 2 days. After finishing Anna Jarzab's The Opposite of Hallelujah, I kept thinking about the book and no other book appealed to me. Instead, I spent some time with the mister and on twitter.

Last night however, I may actually have started a book that will keep my attention: Martin Leicht & Isla Neal's Mothership! I only managed to read one chapter before I fell asleep at around 1am, so I won't comment any further.


1 comment:

Alexa said...

Oh I hate and love when you just finsihed a really awesome book. It makes you so happy to have read something you ended up loving but at the same time it slows eading down when you think nothing compares.

Happy reading!