Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Secret Santa!

So, I'm a bit late with this, but I absolutely wanted to add a pic, no matter how crappy it turned out to be I signed up for the Book Blogger Holiday Swap a while ago as it has been fun last time around and I like picking some books for other people to read.

About a week before Christmas I received a package with no significant markings and due to some misunderstandings, I had not even expected anything to arrive. I assume you can imagine how surprised I was when I opened the package and found this:



Isn't this amazing? My Secret Santa figured the best thing to go with a book was another book, and I agree! I had those two books on my wishlist for a while already and now I can get around to read them.

My pretty new books are Midori by Moonlight by Wendy Nelson Tokunaga and an ARC of Austenland by Shannon Hale.

Now, my dear Secret Santa, I'm afraid I am not yet familiar with your blog, and despite intensive search, I have not yet figured out where to find you. I'd be glad if you could let me know who you are I already have your name, but either the massive amount of antibiotics in my system mess with my detecting abilities or my own incapability where web searches are concerned have hindered me.


1 comment:

Alex said...

Hello Kathrin! I'm your Secret Santa.:) I'm so glad you enjoyed the books I sent you and especially that the package arrived just before Christmas. We have similar reading tastes, so I'll be visiting you quite often.;-)