Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hilarity all over the place in January

During the past few weeks I found quite a few things that made me laugh out loud. Since I definitely don't read enough to give you a review every other day, I figured I'd let you in on a few other things in my life as well. Let's see how often I can get this done.

I'm not the person for team sports, but I enjoy watching them every now and then (soccer is big in Germany, but really??). The following video is one I found through Yahoo, while checking the news. Since the boy hasn't been injured during this involuntary stund, I think laughing is quite alright!


My very own favorite throughout 2010:

These Israeli soldiers in Hebron probably needed a little fun for stress relief.

On a German blog I found out that Ricarda started another "blog flower parade". Mine looks like this:

Isn't it absolutely pretty???
If you want to see your own, you just have to get to the HTML Graph. Just enter the url to your website.







Then I found this video after watching today's news on TV:

This was taped in a German town, Erfurt, and apparently they have problems with this particular roundabout...

Then again, Sheila from One Person's Journey through a World of Books made me laugh with this oh so true statement about coffee:


David Bogner from Treppenwitz found this spelling error on TV a short while ago:


And Haddassah of In The Pink has a regular feature, Wednesday's Wacky Signs that make me laugh all the time. The latest one is here:

But I really recommend you check them out every week. It's worth it!

And another video featuring Dan Savage @ Steven Colbert, thanks to GalleyCat because he might just get an advice show at MTV. I would have put it in here, but the feature to embed it doesn't work with blogger. Check it out anyway, because they have some amazing video clips for the It Gets Better campaign at the end!

Those who have been around at my Dreamworld probably know that Jill Shalvis is on my auto-buy list, but I also subscribe to her blog and a little over a week ago she had a great post on why men are happier - and she had some very good points there. Seems like we girls might be on the downside of those things. As hilarious as this blog post ist, always consider this - we were blessed with many good things as well. Ever seen a man give birth and thus give life? Yeah, me neither

That's it for this month. I might just make this a more regular feature...


No comments: