Thursday, January 08, 2009

Reading My Name Challenge

Okay, I found Callista's Reading My Name Challenge at A Novel Challenge (the Yahoo group), and I can't possibly say no!



The Rules
When: February 1, 2009 - June 30, 2009
*Slightly Different from Last Year*

Your challenge if you choose to accept it is to read at least two books by authors that share your name OR book titles with your name in them. They can share your first name, middle name or last name. They can share your nickname or online name or email name. They can share a form of your name. If you have a very rare name, just do your best to get as close as you can. (e.g. If your name is Raina, then Rain or Rayne would be okay.) The character can have the same name as you too.

For example, my real first name is Kathleen. I could also read books by a Kathy, Katherine or Katie as these all come from the same name. Even Cathy, Catherine and Catie. I could read a book by a Callista (online name) or someone who shares my middle or last name. Or any of those names in the title.


My name is Kathrin, so I will read:
1) Kathryn Lilley: A Killer Work Out
2)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Callista, I enjoy the challenge already :-)
I'm sure that I'll find at least one other book with my name. It's - lucky me - not an unusual one, after all!
Thanks a lot for hosting this challenge!