Saturday, January 03, 2009

Buy One Book and Read It Challenge 2009

Okay, I hereby admit I am insane, but I discovered more challenges I am very interested in, so I'll just join them as well and see what comes of it.

The first one is the Buy One Books And Read It Challenge hosted by Amy.



There are two levels or choices for this challenge. Because a lot of people who read this blog are voracious readers, I have added a new level this year.

1) The first option is to simply buy one book and read it. The book you buy and read should be a book you have chosen for yourself for pleasure. It should not be work related and books read to your children do not count.

2) The second option is to buy one book a month and read it. I am asking that those of you who will probably already have one book read by January 2 choose this option. Books can be on your other challenge lists, it is only necessary that you buy them and read them!

The challenge will end December 31, 2009. I will post a Mr. Linky for reviews on January 1st. If you plan to join in, please leave a comment and please consider spreading the word about this challenge...especially among your non-bookish friends. At the conclusion of the chalenge, I will draw a winner from each pool of participants to win a 10 dollar Amazon gift card.


Apparently, I will be doing the second option. You can find a list of books bought here with the read and reviewed books striked through and a list with the links to my reviews here.

No comments: