Saturday, January 03, 2009

blame game time again - last 2009 edition!

Again, I have to thank Chris for this wonderful game.
This is the edition with the last books I added in 2009!

Up first is Cathy @ Kittling: Books for:
The Body in the Transept by Jeanne M. Dams.

Then we have drey @ drey's library for:
A Highlander Christmas by Janet Chapman.

Irish @ Ticket to Anywhere gets a point for:
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough.

Kristi @ The Story Siren gets a point for a book I seem to have mentioned before, but I don't remember where:
Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey and
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain.

And then I found this one in a draft for a blame game post a while ago, so in order to wrap up the year properly, here it is:
Alyce @ At Home With Books added The Book Of Fires by Jane Borodale and Some Girls Are by Courney Summers to my wish list - well, I'll get the Summers if I enjoyed Cracked Up To Be...

Nely @ All About {n} deserves a point for Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani.

Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews added Untraceable by Laura Griffin.

No comments: