Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Readathon Check in #3 and late Mid-Event Survey



1. What are you reading right now?
I am still reading Barbara Allan's Antiques Swap and I enjoy it.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I am still working on the first book. Toddler, being sick and all that...

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I just want to make a dent into my current book...

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, of course! I just live with them and read whenever I can. Honestly, I don't remember when I last read as much on a weekend as I have read during the readathon. I would say I'm doing ok.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I actually get some reading done. So far, I am at about an hour...


No comments: