Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - plan of action



It is that time of the year again! I at first did not want to commit to anything, but I am actually going to. I want to at least try and see how far I could get with everything, having a toddler and all that. But wait, what am I talking about ? Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, of course!

I have participated in the past, I have spent the majority of the night up and awake, and I have read a good number of pages. I doubt it will be anywhere near past experiences this time (in part because I never know for sure if I will actually fall asleep when I take the toddler to bed). But I will try, and no matter what happens, I will be happy...

Naturally, I decided to make a list of books I am putting on a stack specifically for the readathon. It is relatively extensive, but that's just for the sake of having variety. So, without further ado, here it is:

Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
William Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
Jill Shalvis: It Had To Be You
Jilliane Hoffman: Plea of Insanity
Bill Willingham & Mark Buckingham: Fables 4


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and varied stack of reading options! Reading with a toddler does sound more difficult... best of luck and happy readathon!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I bet that Fables and Jill Shavis would be perfect for the event! I'm afraid that Austen might be too complex for my brain during readathons. ;) Hope you're getting lots of reading done!!