Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PFL: When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden

There are many different memes out there for bloggers to feature the books they're really, really looking forward to. Unfortunately, none of them really meet my needs as I tend to find books I consider my possible future loves in droves rather than one at a time. And I don't feel like featuring those books in droves either. When I fall for a book before its pub date, that usually means something! That means, from now on, you will occasionally (or for the next few weeks: quite some days) find this new feature here.



When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden
pub date: September 28, 2010

Summary from Goodreads:

An enchanting tale by Christoper Golden about a teenager who wakes from a coma and slowly comes to realize that she is Sleeping Beauty of fairy tales.



I absolutely loved the story of Sleeping Beauty! It was one of my two favorite fairy tales as a kid (the other one was the Princess on the Pea) and I want to read everything about Sleeping Beauty. I definitely want to have this book in my mailbox the day it is released, so I can read it right away and dive right in. The summary doesn't give much away, but dang, it's Sleeping Beauty - I'm soooo excited!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite fairy tale. I think this will have to go on my TBR mountain.