Monday, July 19, 2010

Now, I haven't been around much during the past two weeks or so. Besides wrapping up the semester, I was also kind of preoccupied with strep-throat. And my strep-throat didn't go away with just one round of antibiotics, no I had to go through two rounds. And if you've ever taken that many antibiotics, you probably know how tired I was for the past weeks. Now it seems as if I'm finally okay again, so all I have to do is get my energy levels back up. I still sleep 10 hours a day when I don't have to get up for something important in the morning.

In the mean time, I didn't get that much reading done, I think. I read Push by Sapphire, which was so hard to read. I am still shocked! But let's leave that for the review. After that one, I definitely needed some brain candy in form of romance. I've read one short story collection and am now on a novel. After that, my brain should be able to deal with other things again. Push really had a harsh effect on me!



No comments: