Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Summary

I hope to be back, as far as my reading is concerned. Let's see whether I can manage to "come back" where my reviews are concerned. I have already taken a good step towards preparing everything, now all I have to do is polish them up!

bought
152) Jandy Nelson: The Sky Is Everywhere
153) Jenny Meyerhoff: Queen of Secrets
154) Sandy Blair: A Highlander For Christmas
155) Suzanne Brockmann: Forever Blue
156) Mark Haddon: A Spot of Bother
157) William B. Bradshaw: The Big Ten of Grammar
158) Sidney Salter: My Big Nose And Other Natural Disasters
159) Jeff Brown & Mark Fenske: The Winner's Brain
160) Julie Kagawa: The Iron Daughter

read
50) Ryan A. Conklin: An Angel From Hell
51) Danielle Joseph: Shrinking Violet
52) Sapphire: Push (aka Precious)
53) Jill Shalvis, Rhonda Nelson & Karen Foley: Born on the 4th of July
54) Emily McKay: Affair with the Rebel Heiress
55) Emily Forbes: Wanted - A Father For Her Twins
56) Felix Anschütz et al.: Entschuldigung, sind Sie die Wurst
57) Cathy Williams: Bedded At The Billionaire's Convenience
58) Jandy Nelson: The Sky Is Everywhere
59) Ally Carter: Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover

DNF
2) Elizabeth Scott: Something, Maybe
3) Margaret McDonagh: Italian Doctor, Dream Proposal

No comments: