Monday, August 04, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? (August 4, 2014)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Last Week

Here we go again! Last week was one heck of a busy crazy mess. First, we celebrated my baby boy's first birthday, meaning he no longer is a baby. I was sad and gloomy all week long, because he is growing up so fast! It feels like I came home from the hospital maybe a month or two ago, yet we celebrated his first birthday. What happened with all those months in between?! Looking at the pictures we have taken in the past year. He has changed so much already and he learned so much! He has been walking on one hand for weeks now (he first started walking with the help of two fingers of any adult available when he was 9.5 months old) and now he is transitioning once again to walking on his own - at least whenever he is distracted by something he wants to get to.

The day after that, we celebrated my Dad's birthday. So once again, we had family over and we all ate - and ate and ate!

The rest of the week was spent working on university stuff and very little reading for fun (none, actually, if you think The Inimitable Jeeves should not count as fun, because I have also been reading it for university - but I love it, so I'll count it!). But: I finished this book and I can only continue to praise and recommend it!



Reading right now



I am still re-reading Dubliners by James Joyce. I hope to finish it this month, but the month is short, so we'll see.

New In

Nothing!


No comments: