Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

I completely forgot to post about this. Yikes! But life has been busy, so that's my excuse. I am once again participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, and I believe it's my first time with a baby? The little boy is now almost 9 months (3 more days!) and I hope he agrees with my plans to some degree.



I only have a short list of books, but my goal is participation only anyway.

  • Christian Strzoda: Sie sehen aber gar nicht gut aus (a German memoir-type novel in which a paramedic talks about his job)
  • Annabel Pitcher: Ketchup Clouds
  • Gosho Aoyama: Detective Conan Vol. 35 & 36
  • Ashley Elston: The Rules for Breaking


  • Are you participating? What are your plans? Feel free to leave a link! I am so unorganized this time around, it's embarrassing. For previous readathons, I had baked muffins & bought snacks. Not this time...


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Good luck!