Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - Intro Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm in Germany.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Ashley Elston's The Rules for Breaking because I absolutely loved her first book in that series (?), The Rules for Disappearing.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I don't have any snacks here really, but there are some tortellini with brokkoli & carrots in a cheese sauce I might eat some time during the readathon.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Oh, I just turned 30 (and am not feeling old! ;) ). My significant other is currently away and I miss him dearly. The little one is currently out and about with his Grandma, getting some rhubarb for a cake Grandma wants to bake. And I'm listening to an audio book while cleaning up.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I missed out last time because our precious boy was merely 2 or 3 months old and I didn't think I'd get much reading done anyway. This time, I just want to see how I can best get some real reading done with the previous boy.


No comments: