Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dewey's Readathon - Big Update Post

So, since I am both helping out & reading, I figured I'd stick to one big update post.

At 7:55pm my time (I started at 2pm), I finished my first book: 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber.

After grabbing something for dinner, I decided to pick up Heist Society by Ally Carter at around 8:15pm.

It's almost 11pm & I'm about a third into Heist Society and I hate the Babelfish-style translations in the book!

It's 1:05am and I just finished Heist Society. It was an awesome book, but I've been up for 19 hours now, so I should take a nap... Back in a bit!

I woke up at 10:15am, for which I feel really bad, but on the other hand, I know the next week will be stressful and I will miss some sleep then as well, so I shouldn't feel all that guilty. Anyway, I'll take my book downstairs with me while I get some green tea. Which one that will be? I don't know yet!

Haven't read a single page. So much for that! LOL But hey, I was helping out, so...


5 comments:

Nea said...

Books are a uniquely portable magic. ~Stephen King

Enjoy you're reading Heist Society ;) Hope you're having fun! :)

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathrin, I hope you'll be back soon after a refreshing nap! Enjoy the read-a-thon!
(I don't know if you remember me, I used to follow your blog when I was back at my previous one...)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

19 hours?! Hope you come back feeling really refreshed! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathrin! :)

Hope you're ready to wave hello to the rest of dedicated readers like you who advanced til the 24th hour. Join the fun on twitter. Hash tags are: #readathon and/or #cheergolden. ;)

- Mauie (@travelingreadr)

herisson08 said...

:) Je te souhaite une très belle journée! en français, parce que je suis sûre que tu vas comprendre!