Wednesday, October 05, 2011

An apology and something personal

I have not been around at all lately and I am really sorry about this. However, I kinda overdid it all and eventually had to pay for it. With work and university (even during breaks, the work doesn't get much less with all the papers to write), I was already busy enough - in fact, I was more than that, and I ended up not being able to concentrate on anything anymore. The last months have been hell and I couldn't even get my papers done with a clear head and in a way that I would say they're at least okay.

It was a difficult decision, but I blocked out the blog and everything. I still read, but I mostly tried to get myself back together and find a way to make everything work for me again. By now, I have a pretty good plan on what I want to do here and how I want to do it. I can't have this blog YA only or genre specific. I love to read a broad variety of genres and my blog will reflect this. Also, I may not be able to blog every other day or have any proper schedule, but I will try to start up my IMM posts again starting the upcoming weekend and from then on out, I will let you know what I read and I will review it when I'm done, but I might also let you in on my DVD watching. I don't have a TV at my place and I live in Germany, so I might let you in on how far behind we actually are (you're in for a surprise and a shock if you're in the US!).

For the next couple days I will try to review a few old books I got from Netgalley. I really enjoyed those, but as I read them on my phone (an Android), it was a rather slow process.


No comments: